Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Skip's underway!

On 2008-10-01 19:46:51 -0400, Marty said:

Looks like Skip and Lydia are about to leave the Sandy Hook Channel!

Cheers
Marty

Agreement.

Now that I can actually see their Spot listings, it seems they've been
under way for the past 3 hours, starting at dark o'clock.

They have been able to go the right direction for 2 hours.

Considering the weather we're experiencing between where they are and
where they want to be, that's not particularly where I would want to be
nor where I'd want to point to from there right now.

Tonight is a great night to crawl into the berth with my lovely lady
and ignore everything else as we warm the "V" up.

--
Jere Lull