DK DK is offline

Default The normal BS political, flaming and general OT posts here overlookedthiis

wrote:
On Sep 28, 10:19 pm, A Real Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
The World lost a great man on Friday.....talented, bright, genrerous,
a man's man commited to a 50+ year long marriage in a Hollywood
environment.
RIP Cool Hand. You were da man!

I was going to put up a few posts about Newman, but the atmosphere here
is so viral, I decided against it. It was easy to visualize
JustwaitaLoogy, Florida Jim, DK, and the rest of the turds taking a dump
on Newman's memory because, well, because they are inconsquential numnutzes.

Thanks.

Well, we work for a NFP that supports his camp for kids, but you just
keep making it up as you go along...

WAFA is a pathetic, narcissistic, troll. Simple fact.