timmynocky timmynocky is offline

Default Huh? (Thomas will really be upset now)

On Sep 23, 6:39*pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
Scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at the last FAQ.

Hi there,
I’ve been reading the posts to this group for some time now, I’m
writing to let all you guys on the other side of the Atlantic know
that while it is not exactly reassuring, it is something of a comfort
to know that us boaters in the UK are not the only ones being driven
crazy by silly rules and petty bureaucrats.
Mike.

http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/s...atrol/faq.html

Good thing you can go past NH in a few hours.

I also learned that every NH resident operating a boat over 25 HP after 2008
must take a proctored examination and get a certificate. *Out of state
residents are required to have the certificate if they operate more than 30
consecutive days in NH. *The MA certificate is not recognized by NH!

Thomas better make sure his next boat is under 25 HP.

--
Roger Long