Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Hurricane Ike Boat Insurance claims tips?

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:51:31 -0700 (PDT), GSS
wrote:

The damage was extensive & I was really surprised she stayed afloat,
but it doesn't appear the boat would be totaled...my policy is a
declared value policy, for what I paid for the boat as opposed to a
replacement value policy. Please respond to the group & thanks in
advance.

Get an estimate from a reputable repair yard that does a lot of good
quality insurance work and let them deal with the company. They will
have had a lot of experience with it and will deal with the situation
unemotionally (not that you wouldn't of course, but it is difficult
with your own boat).