posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Bob Bob is offline

Default TWIC Update

On Sep 20, 7:30*am, Messing In Boats wrote:

I agree that there are places in the US where one should have this
credential. The solution should be for that very small minority of
license holders to get one if they need it. But why should we all have
to? It's a stupid idea; hopefully the folks at Homeland Security would
have better things to work on.

Look....... just remember what Bush said. THe reason why people hate
the US is because of our freedom. They hate our freedom. So pay your
$135, get photographed, finger printed, background checked, go to the
TWIC office twice and youll get your TWIC card.

Now you have the freedom to do what ya did a few months ago only now
the US TSA and DHS and every other govenment agency can track your
movment. Now you have a card that gives you the fredom that the rest
of the world hates we have. Just remember that the reason people hate
us is because of our freedom!

Oh, and remember to read the language on the new chip imbeded
passports that says can be read at a, "near distance."

Bob