Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Hurricane Ike pics from Kemah, Tx

wrote in message
: On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:24:38 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
: wrote:
:
:
: wrote in message
: ...
:
: Dont Fret Roger I heard from someone who knows Joe & Terry. They now
: live on a 45 footer in Seabrook. Joe had another boat load off coffee
: to be delivered to a grocery store. He stayed aboard sent his crew
: ashore and kept a ketch from plowing over the dock on top of him as
: the roller furler opened in steady 115 kt winds. The city of Seabrook
: washed into his marina during the eye. Said he clocked a gust at
: 158mph. He was surrounded by sunken boats when it was all over.
:
: He lost part of a rub rail and a sampson post.
:
: Fred
:
: You heard from somebody who knows Joe . . . Bwahahahahhhhahhhah!
:
: Everybody knows you are Joe Butcher, Fred!
:
:
: Freddy-Joe even slipped up and used his professional email address
: " in a post on 9/8 in another group.
:
: Google it and see!

Ha ahahhahahhaha! One hardly needs the extra proof. Just look how "Fred"
advertises his coffee here in this group:

"PS Roger, you are right on with his coffee, i just received a freash
batch and it's the best, so smooth.
The RedClouds finest is my favorate it's certified Antigua. Ive tried
many from that region but his seems to be the best.

"I bet he builds that coffee sailing ship sooner than most expect, how
can you go wrong with such a superior product and a basement price. It
is indeed a "better coffee for a better planet". Visit
ellagocoffee.com to get coffee fit for any Captain

"Fred"

A shill or Joe? Obviously Joe. Freash for fresh. And he called it a 'batch.'
Now does anybody who orders a couple of bags call it a batch? And he even
uses the better coffee for a better planet lie. It will remain a lie until
he actually succeeds sailing his first load of coffee instead of sinking his
coffee load. And, what's with "favorate?" That's a Joe spelling just like
his famous "jelious."

Wilbur Hubbard