Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default POsitive results from Ike

wrote in message
I am hoping (but not holding my breathe) that the result of hurricane
Ike will be that here in Fl that the state stops making us inland
dwellers subsidize insurance for expensive waterfront property.
Having to subsidize such insurance also subsidizes the conversion of
marina property into condo property because the condo owners cannot
lose, they are subsidized by the taxpayers. If you choose to build in
a place where the ground is supposed to move around a lot, done be
surprised when it does and then make me pay for it. I dont ask for
state subsidies for my boat insurance so why should I have to help pay
for that second beachfront home of yours?

If you wake up in the morning and immediately start thinking about what you
can get from the government or someone else, you're a Democrat.

If you wake up in the morning and wish the government would just stay away,
and you earn what you have, you're a Republican.

Eisboch