posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Hurricane Ike - More powerful than Katrina

"JimC" wrote in message

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

troll sh*t removed

While I don't believe everything the government says, I'm questioning
where you get your information about the lack of storm damage in this
area. The route to my marina was blocked off as a disaster area, and large
sail and powerboats were strewn around the marinas, roadsides, and parking
lots like so many children's toys. (This was the area where Red Cloud was
docked.) Settlements on Boliver Island and West Galveston are almost
totally destroyed.

Jim

Jim, I'd tell you where he gets it, but it would be impolite.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com