posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

On Sep 15, 12:38*am, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:24:13 -0500, Jerry wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

Cheney and Quayle weren't in line behind a guy that is likely to be
undergoing chemo during the first few month's after an election. Palin
is.

Good, then we get to watch her on TV for the next eight years, instead of
some liberal boner shrinker.

Do you really look forward to putting the United States in the hands of a
housewife without foreign exposure? *

Better than putting it in the hands of a foreigner.

Sarah Palin who began her campaign
with lies and misrepresentations,

There you go again with the "liar, liar, pants on fire" nonsense
again.

someone without a shred of strategic or
tactical experience, speaks no other languages, no military experience,
and wants to burn library books based upon her religion?

You've described Obama.

Are you really postulating that Sarah Palin, who thinks God commanded the
Iraq and Afghanistani wars, is qualified to run America in its current
condition?

You do like to make up lies, don't you?

Or are you a pacifist troll trying to tweak noses?

Did Obama serve? He has no "tactical" experience. He has no
"strategic" experience. He has no foreign experience.

Is he a pacifist?