rhys

Default Outboard security conundrum

On 22 Mar 2004 15:35:57 GMT, ospam (Stephen Baker)
wrote:

rhys says:

That's what they said about the Freedom rigs, but we're not there yet

That's because the Freedoms are soooooo boring to sail. "Set and forget" is
great, but what do you do for the other 23.5 hours in the day? ;-)

Ah, so you've discovered the secret...unnecessarily complex rigging is
designed to make the skipper look as busy as the cook G

Hey, I like the Slocum method of tacks on the deck. That's not pretty
when it works...

Good choice, but the legal p[rofession has effectively made that
counter-productive.

Where I plan to employ it, there won't be much in the way of a legal
profession G

R.