Default off topic?

John H wrote:

Have you noticed that the people here who are pushing for 'real names' are
also the worst name-callers and the most offensive people in the group?

I sure am glad I use my real name. I hope you don't mind if I don't
pick up the soap bar.

See? I tolja.

The real name users are the trashiest talkers around.

I think he must be talking about this hk character. He sometimes goes
by the name HK, he really is the trashiest talk around, and would be
worth listening to if he used his real name, address and phone number.