Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Skip on the move

"Roger Long" wrote in message
"Larry" wrote

What I can't figure out is why the Spot box doesn't have a 12V input.
Skip
told me in an email it takes some kind of expensive battery pack.

The SPOT just used two AA batteries but they recommend Litihum. Alkaline
can be used in a pinch but they say transmisson power will be reduced.

It really should have a 12 V jack but it was primarily designed for back
packing and other carried on the person applications.

--
Roger Long

What it needs more than that is a website that works. It's down again.

--
Gregory Hall