jamesgangnc jamesgangnc is offline

Default Prediction: Palin will Drop Out of VEEP Race

"hk" wrote in message
By Richard Gizbert

I'm going to break a self imposed rule, the one that says always allow
breaking news to settle before deciding what it actually means.

Allow me to predict that, within the next week or so, Sarah Palin will
withdraw from the Republican ticket.

She will become the new Thomas Eagleton.

I think that it would be more damaging to take her off than to live with the
fall out. She was not a very good pick even if you discount the stories
that are coming out. Generally over the years I have liked McCain (though I
will be voting for Obama) but this selection for vp disappoints me.