John H[_3_] John H[_3_] is offline

Default McCain up by 2 ;)

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:47:43 -0400, hk wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:03:33 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Therefore, I don't fret about it like some others. What difference does it
make anyway? It's only a newsgroup.

Heh...

Damn straight.

Shouldn't you be over there moderating, Brownie? There must be many new
interesting boating-related posts to censor, no? Last time I looked,
there was a post about a tire cover and a photo of a feather duster.

Good Job, Brownie.

There must be an interesting story behind the acrimony being displayed
here. My guess is that Tom wouldn't succumb to Harry's demands to get
someone binned, or banned, from Chuck's Island.

Careful Harry. Some folks might not like their friends being called names.