Lew Hodgett

Default material for our beds

"Jürgen Spelter" writes:

me and my wife bought a 28 year old dutch motoryacht for long term
cruising
in european rivers and channels.

snip

What would be the best material to built a comfortable and durable bed for
2
persons.

There are companies who offer epoxy coated coil, innerspring mattresses
specifically designed for boats here in the US.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't find similar in Germany.

If you can't, importing from the US might be a consideration especially with
a 1.3:1 ratio between the Euro and the USD.

HTH

--
Lew

Visit: http://home.earthlink.net/~lewhodgett for Pictures