[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default PLan B, or is it C, I forget

Well, after lots of measuring, I could make it work but my gut tells
me not to. I could modify my Tolman to have a deck and big scuppers
but the deck would be too high. It isnt worth it. This is why Kevin
Beddoe's "Madelisa" doesnt have scuppers, his deck may be a little
below waterline.

So, its the sailboat to the Bahamas. This means I need a tender that
can go into shallow water away from the 28' mothership with 4' draft.
I have a homebuilt 2-Paw-9 nesting dinghy currently equipped for
rowing. It breaks into two nesting pieces that fit on my foredeck.
It has been modified with pull clamps and tab and slot hold together
mechanism instead of the PITA bolts through the half ends. For this,
I will need to install floatation too. 3 hp motor or not, I dunno,
thoughts?