RMR RMR is offline

Default What the hell?

Mabey we should put them in dresses too.. If you are too small for
pro hockey, you go to Europe and play B league... The captain of our
HS hockey team was the higest scoring player in the league, he was a
defensive player His dad was a coach for the Canadiens long time
ago, and when they moved here they bought a house with a chickenhouse
to flood and the kid lived at the local areana.. Anyway, as good as he
way, he was only 5'10" and probably 170 max.. He had to go play in
europe, my wifes cousin has a similar story.. too bad, they both had
the skills to play pro, just not here...

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:17:14 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

On Aug 15, 6:44*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 19:18:01 -0300, "Don White"

.. .
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:49:47 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

On Aug 15, 4:37 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
International baseball has a new 11th inning rule for tie games.

Runners on First and Second and a batter - each side gets to decide a
new batting order and selects the runners. Each team gets a turn.

Can't wait for the twelveth inning - load the bases? :)

Same strange rules with Olympic basketball:

http://www.interbasket.net/olympics/...ifferences.htm

The court is also laid out differently in the Olympics.

I like the International rules for basketball and hockey.

With the players getting bigger & faster all the time, The NHL should adopt
the International ice size.
This might encourage smaller, fast skaters to play.

I agree.

A possible good change (if it happens) depending on how they decide to
use it.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseba...,4410543.story