Steve

Default Where to get houseboat insurance?

I realize this isn't a fair comparison, however I have a yacht policy on my
boat with $95,000 valuation ($1,900 deductible) and that alone costs me
$490/yr.

The liability with $300,000 and $5,000 med. costs only $44/yr.

It should be noted that I have been with this insurance co 30 yrs without a
boat claim. Plus I have documented with them ~50 years of ship and boat
experience.

And, if they were to check, I haven't had a ticket or auto accident for
almost 20 yrs..

Bottom line: There are good risks and then there are bad risks.. We all pay
accordingly..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions