[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Plainer than Plain Jane New Parkers

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:58:38 -0400, Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:

Those of you outside the NY/Philly area may not realize A&P is still
alive, if barely.

They are a perfect example of a company that dominated the market and
then failed to change to meet the consumer's needs. Reminds me of Sears
and KMart.

Well, they keep changing, but they don't seem to meet the customer's
needs. They completely refurbished one store close to me, and within a
year, closed it to build a much bigger store a couple of miles away.
Personally, I preferred the smaller store.