HK HK is offline

Default Stone crabs

wrote:
On Aug 10, 9:57 pm, wrote:
Last year my 21 yr old daughter went with her BF to the Tampa area and
went out with em to haul stone crab traps. She has been talking about
me putting out stone crab traps. I find that I can legally put out 5
of them but am not sure where to put em. My neighbor this afternoon
said "Put em in the channel where everybody else does" but I'd prefer
a real answer. Google has not been my friend on this. How deep
should they be? Do the Stone Crabs prefer a particular type of bottom?

What kind of bottom did you pull them out of? Rock, structure, sand,
moving water?

I see your problem clearly, Scotty. You cannot read.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,