John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 14:10:58 -0700 (PDT), JimH wrote:

On Aug 2, 9:25*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Aug 2, 6:50 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...

So, was it?

Eisboch

Nope. No need to improve on nature.

Sometimes nature screws up. Reflecting on the high school glamour shot,
here's what I really look like now, in my mind's eye.

http://www.eisboch.com/ec.jpg

Eisboch

Do you sound like that, too, in your mind's ear?

Of course. Just ask me. Or Sam. He's the extent of my groupie following.

Eisboch

I would add JohnH and Reggie to that list. *;-)

May I ask why you had to make that comment?

Have they ever challenged you on anything? They are your groupies.

We've all been enjoying reasonably pleasant exchanges this evening on a
subject of apparent common interest to many.
No politics. *No serious bashing or flaming.

Until you came along.

Eisboch

I guess I should have thrown a similar hissy fit when my thread about
Put-In-Bay was thrown OT.......but I didn't.

Chill.

You mean when Harry made the comment about Reggie? That was a damn shame
for him to ruin that thread.