Don White

Default ...more photos of old 17' trihull

D'oh!
I spent the last two days tearing plaster, lathes, an early type of foil
backed gyproc, old kitchen cupboards etc
out of my kitchen so we can rewire and install new flooring, insulation,
gyproc and cupboards.
I really didn't want to do this right now after losing most of last summer
building the addition.
I held out and balked until the wife threatened to take half my pension.
I did some quick calculations and came to the conclusion it was cheaper to
obey.
Our skipper is stateside earning money to keep us afloat and we have full
use of his Mirage 33 at either club
we desire, our home club here in Halifax at the RNSYS or our summer club
down the coast.
Maybe in August. Glad someone is enjoying the water.

Butch Ammon wrote in message
Hope you all have a great time boating!

Butch Ammon