DownTime[_2_] DownTime[_2_] is offline

Default An apology to the group...

Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 13:13:08 -0400, DownTime
wrote:

p.s. Brought home our limit of lobsters and didn't even need ALL DAY to
do it.

How was the trip down and back ?

Do you snorkel for them or SCUBA ?

The trip itself was rather uneventful. Pretty much headed as direct as
possible. The trip down, we dodged a few storm cells after toppin off at
Caxamba Marina. The way back, a bit of SE wind for a couple hours, but
nothing to worry about. Once we got closer to the coast, it was a pretty
flat ride home.

We have a number of spots marked that we tend to snorkel to see if they
are there, then go to scuba to collect. Too much work (i.e. exhausted by
end of day) for me to keep bouncing to 15-18 feet and chase em while
snorkeling.