Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default An apology to the group...

I caved to temptation late in the evening yesterday and made an
inappropriate post concerning something that happened on Chuck's
boatingforum between me and another poster.

I sincerely apologise to the group for making an ass of myself. Even
more to the point, I apologise for dragging an issue over there into
something over here. If I knew how to cancel the post, I would.

I respectfully request that you not reply to the post titled "JimH is
a..." so we can put this to bed quickly. For my part, I will refrain
from dealing with this individual in the future and will make an
effort to cancel the post on Chuck's boating forum.

Again, my sincere apologies to the group as a whole for being a moron
and adding to the rec.boats clutter.

It will not happen again.