Capt.Bill Capt.Bill is offline

Default Anyone using Earth NC charting?

On Aug 1, 9:32*am, Larry wrote:
"Capt.Bill" wrote in news:8fa9a3e5-c71a-4866-
:

You got something better than this link. I always get an error message
and can't use the transparency functions.

You're too late. *The whole webpage structure has changed from the DEMO of
their system that WAS posted to what is up there now trying to sell you
their service. *Sorry.....

I looked at it when this was first posted. I still see the same NOAA
chart demo.

Also if you go to their webs site it looks like you have to buy their
software and build up a mapping/charting system. They do not seem to
do the mapping.

They're in business to sell charts....just like everyone else.

I don't even see where they sell charts? Only software for charting/
mapping.

Capt. Bill