Meindert Sprang

Default Q: Any Experience With Simon Watts' "Building The Norwegian Sailing Pram"???

"Jim Conlin" wrote in message news:4012119D.1D902820
@comcast.net...
I you are truly a novice woodworker, I think that a traditional rivetted

lapstrake
boat is not a good first boat, nor would a 'glued lapstrake' variant.
These are too fussy for a first-timer.

Mmm, not sure about that. My glued lapstrake dinghy was my first boat I ever
built. And my woodworking skills were nothing more that what I've learned
form making small things over the years, where a diningroom table was the
most 'complex' project :-) But I can tell you: you learn very fast when
building a boat!

Meindert