Denis M Denis M is offline

Default Saling in fog

"Roger Long" wrote in message
That account really makes me wish I was going to get up your way and make
that trip up the river this fall. Alas, too many commitments with the sea
trials and delivery of the boat being built out in Ontario. Next year, I
should be fairly free. Maybe then.

--
Roger Long

Over here this one of the marks of an accomplished navigator. One time I

missed the tide and it took me forever to cross the line at the Deer Island
ferry. Did you go directly from the reversing falls to St. Andrew or did
you stop at Dipper?
We are planning to go to St. Andrew and we could benefit from knowing your
time table.

Denis M
RYC