Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default Proposed Discharge Permits

Nobody is going to enforce this stuff because they give a **** about water
quality. It will be used like a lot of laws to pursue other agendas. It
won't happen often and it won't be a significant risk to any individual
boater, probably less than the hazards we routinely accept. But, doesn't
it disturb people here to see this nation which is creating so much death
and suffering in the name of "freedom" going down this path? This EPA
stuff is just one example.

--
Roger Long

Law abiding citizens have nothing to fear. Can I see your free speech
permit?

The USA is not the only country to have freedom of speech enshrined in
legislation. The 3 million people of the city state of Singapore also
have it.

There is one place where one can see it in action - Speaker's corner
in a public park. Any citizen can obtain a permit to speak on any
topic provided his written speech is submitted to authorities and
approval as to the content authorised beforehand.

A past leader of the opposition party was imprisoned for speaking
without a permit.

Peter.