Bob Bob is offline

Default What did you do today?

Another wonderful day in Seattle. Got up at 0420 fiddled around and
got 2 shots espresso topped off with soy. Walked on the tracks by the
boat yard in Ballard. The city is quiet at 0500.

For the Deadliest Catch fans I walked over to the North Western it
just happen to have the Wizard tied up a slip down and the North
American across the cut. After bull****in with the guys on the dock
went over to the south end of Lake Union and sailed a classic beetle
cat at the Wooden Boat Museum and took a tour of the tug Author Foss.
Built in 1989 damn nice motor room.

Then off to a nautical book store on 15th and bought a nice little
read titled “Primer of Towing”, by GH Reid. After a couple chapters
decided to sip 2 bottles of Backs beer then took a swim in Puget
Sound…. Burr! **** it felt good!! I think ill go visit the IBU Hall on
Nickerson Monday. Tuggin should be fun. Rub a dub dub

The Deadliest Catch boat tour is in Ballard noon -1700 2maro. the
radio says captain somebody and his two boys will be there…. Humm, ill
pass.

One of the instructors at Seattle Maritime Academy told me to stop in
at a bar tonight. Hes the bartender….. Said hed hook me up with some
easily impressed 20s girls. Video at 0800.

Damn life is good……………..
What the **** did you do today?
Bob