Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Porsche Gas Mileage

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"N.L. Eckert" wrote in message
I was once given the keys to a 911 Targa and allowed to drive it around
a mall parking lot for a test drive. I wouldn't have cared it it got 5
MPG, I was in love with that car and would have lived with what ever
the milaeage came to. Unfortunately, I had just bought another car and
wasn't able to take on 2 cars, so the opportunity eluded me.

Mine's a 911 (996) Twin Turbo. I drive it very infrequently and often
wonder why I keep it.
But, all it takes is a nice day and a ride somewhere and I quickly
remember why.

Eisboch

Couple of years ago, a local guy overheard a young man lamenting on his car
for the Senior Prom. Loaned him his car. Was a 911. Kid was class. Drove
it carefully and washed and waxed it before returning. Guy did not know the
kid before the loan. Both people showed a lot of class and judgement of
people.