posted to rec.boats.building
[email protected] aszczurowski@hotmail.com is offline

Default From Toronto - down St. Lawrence river

Good day to all;
In two weeks I’m planning to go from Toronto downstream St. Lawrence
River.
I do not have any destination – all what I have is three weeks off
from work, 40’ sailboat, and my two hands.
I like to ask you for suggestion, advice any pro and cons; where to
stop, what must to see, what afraid of – anything what will help me to
make this trip as simple and nice as possible.
My plan is sail down and leave the boat somewhere for winter – to
continue exploration next year.
Good plan/idea or not?
Thanks in advance.
(Mr.) Mada