Larry Larry is offline

Default Advice on refridgeration unit please

Herodotus wrote in
:

http://www.isotherm.com/en/product?f...1254FirefoxHTM
LShellOpenCommand

I've got a fridge in my truck about the size of a Cruise 85 running off the
shop inverter. It's made in Korea and cost $US89 from Home Depot on sale
in January of '06. What attracted me was the can dispensing rack in the
door. Has a tiny freezer that's near worthless but could keep some meat
solid. Ice trays freeze really fast.

What the hell makes a BOAT fridge the same size cost 10 times the price,
the $60 inverter screwed into the case?

What a rip.....boat crap!

Stop by. I have another one in the house....holding the Heineken's minikeg
to just the right temperature, right next to the computer desk....(c;