Rick

Default 12 meter lines

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:05:04 +0000, Paul Proefrock wrote:

I am looking for the lines of any of the more recent 12 meter boats. Does
anyone know of a source for these. I have written to S&S but haven't
received a reply. Any other ideas or sources

My search is to build a scale model of the class, not a full size boat.

Thanks

Paul P

This site has plans for us one meter sailboats that are a lot like the 12
meter boats that are used today.

http://www.amya.org/us1mcons.html

This site has models of East coast 12 meter class boats, larger and more
expensive to get involved in. The hulls have to come from authorized
manufactures only to compete.

http://www.ec12.com/History.htm

Hope this helps, both styled are raced close to where I live in Fla. on
Saturday and Sunday mornings.