Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Spam

On 2008-07-13 16:21:45 -0400, Larry said:

Reduce consumption of EVERYTHING in the USA by 15%. To do this is VERY
simple!

As often as I (usually respectfully) disagree with posts like this, I
actually agree.

And I'm on the side of Darwin. Those of us smart enough to cut loose
from grid on our own should do so.

The least of us here, even Willburr, can survive on far less than the
most impoverished in foreign lands with what we have on hand, nevermind
the "poor" on the mainlands

Let the 80% with no survival instinct perish.

--
Jere Lull