Bruce

Default Tampa/Ft. Lauderdale surveyors

Skip
A deal breaker type of surveyor is exactly what you are looking for...you
want to know exactly what problems you are going to have with a 20 something
year old boat. It is up to you to have the depth of knowledge to know what
is or is not a deficiency that will stop the transaction. The insurance
concerns are the second most important consideration. If the insurance
company doesn't recognize the credentials, you just through your money away.
Good luck
Bruce
I'm definitely not looking for a deal breaker, but I'm also definitely
looking for someone who will be critical on critical items, and go up
the mast(s) to look at, directly, the fittings, and that sort of thing.