HK HK is offline

Default Baltimore Inner Harbor and other sites

JimH wrote:
Although we are going by car our destinations are generally on the
water I did not consider this to be OT.

We are taking the trip we planned last year (canceled because of work
demands at the time) to Baltimore, NYC, Boston and lower Maine. We
plan to hit Maine mid October when the Fall foliage is in it's peak.

Beside the obvious attractions any secret gems we need to see?

TIA!

I was really fascinated by the railroad museum in Baltimo

http://www.borail.org/

The shops and restaurants at the waterfront are tourist attractions...no
really great food or shopping. But there are some really great
restaurants in the city...if you want, I can send you a list.

The aquarium in Baltimore is, in my opinion, second rate. Huge building,
not a lot of fish. Boston has a far better one.

Where are you staying in Boston?