Molesworth Molesworth is offline

Default Ping Larry

In article ,
Larry wrote:

Herodotus wrote in
:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today...00/7492678.stm

Scary, isn't it, especially the part about Kennedy and Kruschev not
being in control of the war mongers playing soldiers.

The nuclear time clock still sits locked just before midnight, but a few
seconds back from where it used to sit in those days.

What concerns me is the weapons are becoming less and less dependent on
the senior enlisted men who've always been in control of them. The
master sergeants I've always thought would keep the various secret cults
from killing us all have become redundant and, mostly, unnecessary to
implement our own destruction.

Many think that about 80% of humanity MUST be
eliminated for the upper 20% to survive on what the planet has left.
Human life cannot sustain its current level of unrestricted consumption.
Millions will have to die and the constant wars these men create are not
doing a very good job at reducing the numbers, as envisioned. There's
got to be a more efficient way for genocide of the masses.

There will be some kind of genetic genocide created by these people, a
new, artificial black plague to blame the genocide upon. Just watch it.

Ermm.. I've never bothered with GlobalWarming theory.. and, like you
Larry, I'm too old to worry anyway... but this:

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/44810,...imate-change-m
eltdown

is a voice from the cutting-edge of the phenomenon.

Particularly chilling: ŒThe earth is still going to be here. The
question is how much life do we take with us when we goš

--
Molesworth