Skip Gundlach

Default Tampa/Ft. Lauderdale surveyors

Hi, all,

I've got an offer on a boat in process. I've had Pete Brown, in the TSP
area, referred to me as a particularly thorough surveyor, with (because
he used to work there) a very unusually deep knowledge of Morgans.

Has anyone used him - and if so, what are your impressions?

Secondly, failing that, are there recommendations in the group for or
against any particular surveyors in either the TSP or FTL areas? I'm
definitely not looking for a deal breaker, but I'm also definitely
looking for someone who will be critical on critical items, and go up
the mast(s) to look at, directly, the fittings, and that sort of thing.
Pete's cited as doing that, and for my 45' class boat, spends 10-12
hours doing it...

Please reply directly, as I may not see it here. Thanks.

L8R

Skip (and Lydia, by proxy)

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

--
"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a clear
night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize that you are