HK HK is offline

Default Scary boat ride...

wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 21:48:47 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Chickened out at 70 mph when the boat started to chine walk.

What kind of fuel consumption do you have at 70?

I notice our wave warriors are running al a more modest speed these
days

I thought they would be, too, but the last few times out, I heard and
then saw a few twin or trip V8 penis boats roaring by at the usual
insane speeds. If they are close enough for the occupants to see us, we
always give them the friendly single-finger salute they deserve for
disturbing the peace.