Jonathan Spencer Jonathan Spencer is offline

Default signal to noise ratio

There was so much noise on this group that it was impossible to see the
signal, or even that there was a signal, i.e. anything on topic. But I
put three authors into my kill file and, voila!, the bandwidth is about
1/10 of what it was. And what's more, the subject lines appear to be
talking about boats, not a slanging match between a group of idiots
calling each morons. (Duh, look in the mirror guys.)

For those concerned, I shouldn't bother responding - you're in the kill
file remember so I won't even see your noise. Marvellous.

--
Jonathan

A good reputation is more valuable than money.
Publilius Syrus (~100 BC), Maxims