posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default Advice needed - Drilling a small hole in my PWC footwells?

"Chuck" wrote in

Thanks Larry, I understand where you are coming from. I had intended
to plug the holes with flush plugs like those pictured here
http://www.moellermarine.com/afterma...ll/acessories/
or here http://www.aquacraftmodels.com/acces...aqub9506-2.jpg
I will wait to see a few more responses and will still probably wait.
By then the water I am so concerned about may evaporate!

Why not just tilt the PWC trailer up so the ride plate is sitting on the
ground. Prop it up there if you have to. There's no oil in the engine
that's gonna run out tilted with the bow up like that. If you tilt it up,
the footwells will drain out the back like they're supposed to....no holes
necessary.