Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default WHAT IF?

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 22:10:32 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Bruce in Bangkok tried to justify his failure at circumnavigating by
writing
the following load of self-serving crap:

"As I once told you, "I'm half way round the world and you are sittingin a
Florida swamp", so who's the sailor. Peter is half way round the world,
and
you are still sitting in the swamp, so who's the sailor.

"You can talk all you want but until you actually do sail your comments
have
about the same value as a dog baying at the moon.

"But you were talking about "Real Sailors", right? How about you tell us
why
a Real Sailor is afraid to use his real name or real address. It sounds to
me as though you are afraid of the whole world, Wilbur Hubard, he of the
tiny testicles......"

Gratuitous insults to deflect the most valid assertion that Bruce is a
failure.

Gratuitous Insults? Which comment do you object to? The one where I
say I am half way round? Peter is half way round? That you are sitting
in a Florida swamp? That you are afraid of the world and that is why
you post under a false name and a fake Internet address? Tell us Oh
Great Sailor, which statement do you disagree with?

I have cut most of your post as it is simply an off topic attempt to
cover up the fact that my comments are correct and you are, in fact,
not a sailor and your frequent rants are of equal value to a dog's
yapping at the moon.

In fact Willie I have decided that you and your comments are of no
value and so have decided to comment virtual murder and Willie, he of
tiny testicles, is now in the Kill File.

Gone, like a turd in the toilet bowl..

Yet another ignorant putz who cannot abide the truth about his failure
decides to tuck tail and run. Seems like an epidemic of it around here
lately. Can't face the facts? Run! Can't justify a failed position? Clap
hands over ears and mouth and yell LA LA LA LA LA LA!
Fail to reach your goals? Then downgrade or half them to make your failure
seem like success to you. Yes, that's the ticket! Rationalizing fools. Weak
spined losers! Bad examples.

Unlike you who runs and hides I, Wilbur Hubbard, will continue to read your
posts and will continue to point out your folly and lies. The rest of the
group can benefit from my experience and insight not to mention my eyes and
ears wide open. This is necessary for success in any pursuit. Perhaps one of
the main reasons you failed in yours. You closed your senses and your mind
to the facts. You ignored reality. You then change reality to suit your
failure so that it seems like success. But to you only. The rest of us know
better.

And one more thing, a real sailor doesn't flush the toilet - he empties the
cedar bucket over the side. But, I guess you can't do that sitting at a
dock, now can you?

Wilbur Hubbard