William R. Watt

Default Looking for free boat plans...

"Miljenko" ) writes:

Already did it. I measured one old form and put it in AutoCAD14. Than little
work about smoothering lines and rescaling to 6 mtr. All sections was
printed 1:1 cut and covered with 3 layer of 4mm plywood+epoxy (90 degrees
shift) and finally 1 ply of rowing. Of course, almost every strip line of
plywood needed corections to best fit. I ALREADY BUILT 6 MTR. BOAT !!!
Result is high quality, very nice little boat.
Now I am ready for something bigger.
See you on Monday.
Bye.
Miljenko.

sorry I didn't read the original correctly
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm