[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default "NAM" gribs over HF/Iridium?

I'm looking for a chopper that can give me sections of the NAM
(ideally 3hr 12k resolution) in grb format by mail or ftp. Saildocs
does COAMPS but it often doesn't have the current data and the model
isn't as useful (covers less area and at a lower resolution) and
saildocs only gets it in 6 hourly intervals. I've been testing NAM
with a boat currently in the Sea of Cortez and it seems to be doing a
very good job (GFS/NGP are hopeless there). The problem I have is
that I can't get gribs (except for the NOAA ftp at 40meg a pop). So I
wont be able to use when I head down there. Can the maxSea chopper do
NAM? Any other ideas?

Thanks,

-- Tom.