Old Nick

Default tarp repair glue? Not needed now....

On 9 Dec 2003 11:00:35 -0400, Gregg Germain
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

Being in a decimal country, the idea of 6 mil tarsp had me going for a
second or two G

So now I have to get more plastic. There's the Greenhouse film, but
that seem slimited to 6 mil. I was wondering if there was another
source of clear poly plastic that's thicker than 6 mil.

Jamestown also sells clear ploy with a weave in it to resist tears. I
might try that.

Wasn't it _Jones_town that sold a ploy?

Imagine a _world_ where Nature's lights are obscured
by man's. There would be nowhere to go.
Or wait a while. Then you won't have to imagine.