Backyard Renegade

Default Epoxies

Time Walker wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:24:42 -0500, "Brian McCafferty"
wrote:

Dont Bother even considering raka their support is for ****

I sent them 5 emails for a price quote and got back exactly 0 replies
This is a digital age if you put an email address on your website you
better damn sure answer them or you will get NON-customers like me
who will NEVER buy from you

One of the reasons they are hard to get a hold of is they are probably
out in the shop, actually using the goo they sell. Anyway, there have
been times when even on the phone Larry has been short with me, and
talking with them, I don't know that they spend a lot of time with
computers. That all being said, I have many reasons why I have bought
my goo exclusively from them for several years now. Scotty

Rant mode on:
I dont care what kind of business it is if you are not going to
provide the service dont open the business even if your selling
widgets if you can't answer your email dont offer it as an option

Rant mode off

Praise mode on
One of the few places I have found lately that answers their email
answers even the stupid questions of the newbies is Jacques of
bateau.com .... he ships his plans out super fast sends out updates
if required and in general is there for his customers!!!!

praise mode off

I'm looking for opinions on what is the best Epoxy for general boat repair
and Cedar strip Canoe kits? I'm going to sell them on a website that has
been in existence for over 2 years and I am expanding the product line. I
won't mention the website because I don't want to spam this group or any
other group for that mater. I'm just looking for help in offering what is
best for the end user. I'm thinking of West Systems, MAS Epoxies, System 3
and RAKA Epoxies. Any help will be appreciated..

Thank you