posted to rec.boats.building
AndrzejM AndrzejM is offline

Default Marinepoxy in Europe

I don't know what you mean by "marienepoxy" but if you simply
mean epoxy suitable for laminating there are many manufacturers
in Europe.

Two examples:

I built my boat using epoxy from a Swedish manufacturer (Nils Malmgren AB)
http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/
http://www.nilsmalmgren.se/

SP used to be an UK firm. They have been bought by someone, still
European though.
http://www.gurit.com/sp_home.asp?sec...e=%2D+ Marine

There must be many others.

--
Martin Schöön "Problems worthy of attack
show their worth by hitting back."

Oooops!.. you're right... I'm too focused on one special product...
Watching websites of http://www.bateau.com/, buying plans from them,
and knowing the opinions (and price) of their brand name "Marinepoxy"
i was looking for the same product on European market.
They were on our market before, but I'm affraid they've stoped that.
Thanks for links, resins range looks good, but anyway I think
american stuff is cheaper (specially now) and little less complicated in my
opinion,
(all these misterious numbers and names - I know it is usefull, but for real
first time builder just resin
and hardener (ok, could be fast, medium, slow) would be enough.
So, if there are more builders of small boats with wood-epoxy method, who
would be kind enough to indicate some
resin and glass suplyiers - I'd be gratefull.
Regards
Andrzej