Chris

Default OT apologies

It was been brought to my attention that to post a tool for sale in a
construction-oriented newsgroup is spam.

I am deeply hurt that I may have in any way bothered anyone with my money
woes.

Perhaps, in future, someone will post some sort of FAQ, otherwise shut the
hell up.

To Jim Conlin, that means you, or write a FAQ.

Admittedly, it's off-topic of me to commit the sin of selling my hand-drill
for $10 on a boatbuilding newsgroup. I am deeply troubled by my wrongs. I
hope, someday, the newsgroup community will see it in their hearts to
forgive me this horrid sin.

Mr. Conlin, I will never spam this newsgroup again. I suggest you NEVER
make one single mistake here, either. I will be watching with all the
vigilance you've shown me.

;-)