posted to rec.boats.electronics
hydro_survey hydro_survey is offline

Default Is there a way to import CAD drawing files (.dwg) into Fugawi?

We've been trying to test Fugawi 4.5 for the navigation system of some
boats we operate here but the problem is, plans used for route are in
dwg format in grid coordinates. Is there a way to import this file
directly to Fugawi or convert it first to a supported format. If
conversion is necessary, what software is available in the market for
this conversion (freeware/shareware/or for sale).

Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks.