Richard Kollmann Richard Kollmann is offline

Default Selecting Best Refrigerator for a Boat

On May 12, 7:28*pm, RichH wrote:
If you would like to post a refrigeration question or comment on forum
email it to me or try again to post it. If you need help I will post
it for you.

But, but, but it would do me any good to let you post my question ....
as I'd have no way to view the results of the posting.

I do not understand why you can not read forum with hundreds of hits
viewing it daily. If you have something to post, email it to me. I
will copy and paste each item posted on your thread and then email
them to you.